So the way that I usually cook is to blend a few different recipes together. So feel free to substitute anything you don’t like.
- 6 cups finely shredded purple and green cabbage
- 2 ripe avocados (original recipe called for 1, I used 2)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion (recipe called for red, I used white)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
Original recipe had you toss all the ingredients in a large bowl. I preferred to mix 1 avocado with some of the lemon juice until it was creamy and then add it to the rest of the ingredients in the large bowl. This is how I ended up with 2 avocados, because I wasn’t able to get it creamy enough mixed with everything.
Additional things to add:
various peppers (Candida Phase 3 or later)
hemp seeds (Possibly Candida Phase 2)